Friday, September 19, 2008

September 19 Journal Post

The free riding problem exist heavily on this website. Mostly information on political campaigning, due to the election being so close. Theo only thing is that people are buying intot he conversations and issues being brought up. People have even gove so far as to send hyperlinks within their blogs to suscribe to other different political blogs. So I ask, if everybody contributes to free riding at once, is free riding an issue, or is it even free riding at all? I thought this websight was a mistake at first because there had only been one post in the last week when I started observing it. But since it has picked up and there have been 5 in the last 48 hours. The ones that arent political deal with recent movie news about what is out in theatres now. I wonder if by nature of the movies, this sight is bussier at the end of the week and on the weekends. I shall see….

No comments: